- Work on luxury builds and high-end construction projects
- Join a team of over 20 skilled electricians and apprentices
- Permanent, full time position – work with a young, energetic team
Well Connected Electrical Services is an electrical contracting company based in Brookvale. We are a team of 20+ electricians and apprentices. We specialise in medium – large scale high end commercial projects but also complete industrial, commercial, and residential projects of all sizes.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Leading Hand to join our team. You will be running fast-paced construction jobs, so experience is a must. You will oversee all aspects of construction from commencement to completion.
- Salary negotiable based on skills and experience.
- Long term opportunity with the chance to be part of an exciting growth period.
- Uniform provided and possibility of work van for the right person.
- Friday beers included!
- Complete a wide range of electrical tasks in both construction and service areas.
- Hands on installation work that includes electrical and communications.
- Manage daily site activities including tradesmen, apprentices, and subcontractors.
- Carry out fault finding of electrical installations when required.
- Liaise directly with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and company staff.
- Must be able to work alone and in a team environment.
- Ordering material.
- Australian Electrical trade licence, minimum of 7 years experience post apprenticeship.
- Sound knowledge of up to date Australian Electrical Standards.
- Valid driver’s licence and current White Card.
- Knowledge of AroFlo and Monday.com or the ability to learn quickly.
- Proven track record of site managing small to large construction projects.
- Experience in construction projects, deck work, multi-residential, luxury build and commercial electrical systems.
- Outstanding communication and people skills. Ability to lead, motivate and manage staff.
- Up to date knowledge of new electrical products e.g.: LED lighting, home automation, etc.
- A positive and helpful team player – we are looking for someone with the right ‘vibe’.
- Experience with process electrical fault finding.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of workplace health and safety.
- Ability to be flexible, responsive and to work in an environment of change.
- Excellent critical thinking and initiative for problem solving and the ability to look ‘outside-the-box’ for solutions.
- Sound communication, interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
If you would like to join us, apply now with a cover letter and resume. Only successful applicants will be contacted. NO agencies.