About our Business
Well Connected Electrical Services is an electrical contracting company based in Brookvale. We are a family oriented business, with a team of 20+ electricians and apprentices. We specialise in luxury construction builds but also complete industrial, commercial and residential projects.
About the Role
We are looking to add a construction electrician to our team. If you fit the criteria and are keen to work with a progressive team of amazing sparkys, then apply below.
You must have:
- Australian Electrician Licence, minimum of 3 years experience post apprenticeship.
- Experience in multi-residential and commercial electrical systems.
- General Induction for Construction Work (White Card).
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Sound knowledge of up to date Australian Electrical Standards.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Up to date knowledge of new electrical products e.g.: LED lighting, home automation, etc.
- Knowledge of AroFlo or the ability to learn quickly.
- A positive and helpful team player – we are looking for someone with the right ‘vibe’.
- Proven experience identifying and reporting issues and making timely and effective recommendations.
- Experience with process electrical fault finding.
- Good working knowledge of workplace health and safety as well as risk management, procedures.
More about you:
- Ability to maintain a productive and efficient output in a busy work environment.
- Sound communication, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Strong customer service focus and commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Ability to be flexible, responsive and to work in an environment of change.
- Demonstrable ability to read electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage staff.
- Excellent critical thinking and initiative for problem solving and the ability to look ‘outside-the-box’ for solutions.
- Be able to self-manage your workload, remain focused and meet deadlines. Every day is busy – multi-tasking and prioritising is essential.
If you think you fit this role, apply now with a cover letter and resume.